Error Code (QCS-0429-2) BID = 67811 [USAA]

Options
jsherman1801
jsherman1801 Member
I received this error code when attempting to download transactions from USAA Federal Savings Bank (checking and credit card accounts). However, it appears as though the transactions are downloading properly. I'm assuming that this error is different than that reported under ticket #9565232, which is now listed as resolved.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jsherman1801,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We do still have 2 open Alerts on USAA which do not currently have an ETA on resolution. While the investigations remain ongoing, you can review these Alerts here and hereWhile the error code you reported is different from the error shown in the Alerts, it is possible that it's still related as we are seeing internal server errors with USAA.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rosslucas
    rosslucas Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm also having this issue with USAA. I downloaded the debug and found the accounts that were flagged as part of the error. I have tried 'Disconnecting', and 'Reconnecting' the accounts for download, and I still have the error. Transactions are still downloading into all my accounts. This has been going on for a couple of months for me.
This discussion has been closed.