Recent Transactions Section Displaying Incorrect Transactions

Options
This problem recently appeared and only affects the Quicken Web version. Under the Recent Transaction applet, I'm seeing transactions for accounts that are not included in the mobile sync process. I've already reset the cloud data and verified that the correct list of accounts are being synced. This behavior is not evident in the Mobile app version, Recent Transactions there are as expected.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Joe A Lopez,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

For clarification; when you reset the cloud, did you also sign out of Quicken on the Web before resetting? If not, we would first recommend that you sign out of Quicken on the Web first, then attempt resetting the cloud again while signed out.

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Joe A Lopez
    Joe A Lopez Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I made sure I was signed out of Quicken on the Web on both the desktop and mobile app. However, because of the recent problem with tags being blown away by the OSU and Mobile Sync process, I have turned off Mobile Sync until a resolution is reported to the tag issue. But I'll continue to monitor Recent Transactions once I'm able to turn Mobile Sync back on.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @Joe A Lopez Thanks for the update and telling us about your decision. 

If you decide to pursue further assistance on this matter, please don't hesitate to reach back out!
    Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.