Stifel - HTTP-404 (QMAC)

Options
dantindall
dantindall Member
Stifel - SWT is returning a HTTP 404 error for the last several days. Resetting does not work.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stifel - SWT is returning a HTTP 404 error for the last several days. Resetting does not work.
    Hello @dantindall

I am sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, which instance of Stifel are you using to connect or link your accounts? I see a few options are available in the Add Account window. Also, when did this issue begin, and do you know what Connection Type is in use?

I look forward to hearing back from you, and I hope to work with you further on this issue, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I am also seeing this issue for the last several days on my Stifel Nicolaus account. The connection type is Direct Connect. Earlier this month Stifel moved to their new system called Stifel Wealth Tracker. Users were required to change their connections to the new system which appears in Quicken’s account menu as “Stifel - SWT”. All was well for several weeks but a few days ago I the connection started failing with the same error message as the above poster’s, HTTP 404. As was also reported, resetting the connection also fails.

Please investigate. Thank you.
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    The correct institution is Stiefel - SWT.  I cannot connect either, message "Quicken cannot connect with Stifel-SWT", Error HTTP 404.
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry Stifel SWT not Stiefel (auto correct)
  • lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    If you look up HTTP 404 error code it means ‘not found’ which seems to indicate that whatever Quicken is trying to connect to at Stifel-SWT is not there. So is this a Quicken or Stifel problem?
  • sam2417
    sam2417 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same issue with me
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issue.  Was unable to upload a screenshot of error, but it was same as above.
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    The issue resolved today.  Now need Citibank to resolve!!!
  • lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, the issue seems to be resolved, apparently by Stifel.
This discussion has been closed.