What is release 42.19?

Options
Robert
Robert Member ✭✭✭
Had a forced update on start-up this morning to 42.19 (build 27.1.42.19).   I searched for release notes and can't find them.   What is this update?

Windows 10.  United States

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Robert- In Quicken, if you go to "Help", and click "Release Notes", you will see a list of all release notes of the updates you have installed.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Robert,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

As @Damian mentioned above, you can find the release notes in-product by navigating to Help > Release Notes. In addition to that, they can currently also be found in this Community Announcement.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Robert- In Quicken, if you go to "Help", and click "Release Notes", you will see a list of all release notes of the updates you have installed.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Robert,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

As @Damian mentioned above, you can find the release notes in-product by navigating to Help > Release Notes. In addition to that, they can currently also be found in this Community Announcement.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.