Re: possible phishing via Quicken

Options
I posted earlier about a mystery text message with a services.quicken.com link. Now I remember that I did log into Quicken on Windows earlier. Guessing that was a security check text from Quicken & is legit. Never mind!
I would delete that earlier post but don't see a way to do that, it isn't live yet.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @beancounter,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

I'm glad to hear you were able to figure out that the text you received is legit. For future reference, please feel free to review this support article in regard to the verification text you received.

In regard to the previous post, I went ahead and deleted it per your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @beancounter,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

I'm glad to hear you were able to figure out that the text you received is legit. For future reference, please feel free to review this support article in regard to the verification text you received.

In regard to the previous post, I went ahead and deleted it per your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• beancounter
    beancounter Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Quicken Anja!
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.