Fidelity NetBenefits - HTTP-500

dthea1
dthea1 Member ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)
As of this morning (July 27, 2022) this error has been reoccurring when trying to update account info from Fidelity Net Benefits. Have tried the prior suggested solution, deactivating all Fidelity account and reactivating - to no avail.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• crashmeister3
    crashmeister3 Member ✭✭
    Ditto. I tried re-linking but it did not work!
  • nothingclever
    nothingclever Member ✭✭
    same issue for me. unable to connect with HTTP-500 error.
  • Fxtrudel
    Fxtrudel Member ✭✭
    Hello, automatic updates for Fidelity Net Benefits stopped working a few days ago. I have disconnected and reconnected the account (www.401k.com) but I am getting the message "Quicken canot communicate with Fidelity Net Benefits". I can access the site without any problems from the web. Thanks.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

-Quicken Anja

• yobyot
    yobyot Member ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Here, too.

[Removed - Speculation/Inaccurate/Rant]

Error from ErrorLog.txt:

<QError: 0x60000af23a70> (entity: QError; id: 0x96727772efd169ce <x-coredata://90B31797-A616-4BB3-8DD0-26D43C2EDA45/QError/p1385>; data: {
    account = "0x967277724ef169ee <x-coredata://90B31797-A616-4BB3-8DD0-26D43C2EDA45/Account/p96>";
    creationTimestamp = "2022-07-28 15:39:48 +0000";
    customInformation = nil;
    customInformationJSON = nil;
    dataSource = nil;
    deletionCount = 0;
    errorCode = 500;
    errorDescription = "HTTP-500 Error from Fidelity NetBenefits";
    errorDomain = "OFX:Session";
    errorStatus = 0;
    financialInstitution = "0x96727772435169be <x-coredata://90B31797-A616-4BB3-8DD0-26D43C2EDA45/FinancialInstitution/p13>";
    guid = "8055EDC7-783C-4369-BD19-A78FB4F21F3F";
    modificationTimestamp = "2022-07-28 15:39:48 +0000";
    quickenId = 1385;
    recoverySuggestion = nil;
    severityLevel = 0;
    subClassName = nil;
    syncID = nil;
    transaction = nil;
    })
  • MrMartinD
    MrMartinD Member ✭✭
    Same issue here for all of my Fidelity accounts (they all use the same logon). Still ongoing as of 5pm Eastern on July 28
  • dhammabob
    dhammabob Member ✭✭✭
    Adding my name, issue started few days ago and it's still a problem as of this comment. Resetting the connection failed to connect.
  • pgavon
    pgavon Member ✭✭✭
    I am having the same problem for the last couple of days.... Unable to connect as of 7:15pm on July 28th.
  • MrMartinD
    MrMartinD Member ✭✭
    Resetting my accounts did not help
  • PQuincy
    PQuincy Member ✭✭
    It's erratic. NetBenefits _usually_ returns a 500 error, but works occasionally. This morning, ALL of my Fidelity accounts gave a 500 error, but most resolved on retry. So it's not an absolute block, but some kind of connection problem that is intermittent.
  • dthea1
    dthea1 Member ✭✭
    Its now 48 hours later (5pm EST, July 29.2022) and this issue remains unresolved.
  • crashmeister3
    crashmeister3 Member ✭✭
    It does work on some occasions. I have auto updates that run twice a day. Very inconsistent.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

-Quicken Anja

• dthea1
    dthea1 Member ✭✭
    Seems to be resolved as of this morning (9am EST, July 30, 2022).
    Thanks, Quicken Anja!
This discussion has been closed.