getting a red false flag

Options
pt216
pt216 Member ✭✭
Wednesday, July 27, 2022 the last couple of weeks I’ve been getting a red false flag on some of the accounts and no transactions were transmitted?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @pt216,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding this topic.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @pt216,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding this topic.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• pt216
    pt216 Member ✭✭
    Options
    At first I thought it was a software error going to be corrected. What if I don’t have the exact backup date the “you do not see any transactions that can be accepted”, then it’s a just a approximate date?
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    pt216 said:
    What if I don’t have the exact backup date the “you do not see any transactions that can be accepted”, then it’s a just a approximate date?
    To clarify; are you referring to the steps in the last dropdown section from the article I previously provided?

Generally speaking though, if you are restoring a backup, the date does not need to be exact and can be approximate.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.