The red flag notifying me that a new transaction has downloaded is gone

Options
Forever whenever I would update my accounts, Quicken would place a red flag next to any account that received an updated transaction. This service has disappeared after one of my recent Quicken updates. How can I get it back as now I have to enter each account to see if there is anything new there?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Pete2815,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, please navigate to Edit > Preferences > Downloaded transactions and check to see that the checkbox for "Automatically add to banking registers" is unchecked (see below).

If it is checked, go ahead and uncheck it. If it is already unchecked, then please right-click an account experiencing this problem in the Account List in the sidebar and select Edit/Delete Account. Then, navigate to the Online Services tab and check if "Automatic entry is: ..." is set to Off (see below).

If it is not set to "Off", please click on it and select the option for "No - Never..." to switch it Off (see below).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Pete2815
    Pete2815 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your quick reply but unfortunately my checking account and credit card accounts were set correctly. Has a recent update canceled this feature? I need to view each account after updating to see if there were any new transactions downloaded.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does the One Step Update Summary view indicate that there were "x new transactions" for each bank?
    Are the transactions you expect to download real "confirmed" transactions or might they fall under the category of "pending transaction, may disappear and be replaced with a confirmed transaction later"?
This discussion has been closed.