HTTP-400 error downloading from Wealthscape Investor

Options
pjdiaz
pjdiaz Member ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)
Can't download transactions from Wealthscape Investor using Quicken for Mac. Error is HTTP-400. Downloading from Wealthscape works fine on Quicken for Windows, so it's likely not a problem on the Wealthscape end, but something specific to the Mac. Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution? TIA

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pjdiaz said:
    Can't download transactions from Wealthscape Investor using Quicken for Mac. Error is HTTP-400. Downloading from Wealthscape works fine on Quicken for Windows, so it's likely not a problem on the Wealthscape end, but something specific to the Mac. Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution? TIA
    Hello @pjdiaz

I am sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

When did this issue begin? This may be an issue caused by high traffic. You can read more about the error code in question in the Support Article linked here

I hope this is helpful and I am eager to hear more from you in regards to this matter.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • pjdiaz
    pjdiaz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Issue began 7/24. Unlikely to be a bandwidth issue, downloads to Wealthscape work on Q for Windows, don’t work on Q for Mac.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pjdiaz said:
    Issue began 7/24. Unlikely to be a bandwidth issue, downloads to Wealthscape work on Q for Windows, don’t work on Q for Mac.
    Hello @pdjiaz

Thank you for getting back to me about this.

I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support using the information provided in this link if the problem has been ongoing for more than 48 hours, as it appears to be the case that it has. They have unique resources at their disposal that will enable them to troubleshoot and diagnose this issue. 

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

• Propinquity
    Propinquity Member ✭✭
    Options
    Padjiaz (and Jared). I have the same problem. I have 3 accounts linked to Wealthscape Investor. I have Quicken for Mac. Last week I repeatedly got download error 15550. It finally went away. But since then (starting July 23) I keep getting Download error 400. I've talked to Quicken support 3 or 4 times this week and they claim they have NO internal alerts about this. I don't believe it. My financial advisor is getting same download error. Support asked me to back up my files, change my password and other stuff that has made no difference whatsoever. Thanks.
  • DouginMD
    DouginMD Member
    Options
    I am having the same HTTP-400 error with Quicken for Mac connecting to Wealthscape Investor accounts. Downloads work fine from other financial institutions such as Fidelity and Bank of America.
  • pjdiaz
    pjdiaz Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just spent some time with Quicken support on this. After some troubleshooting, they say (claim?) that the issue is on the Wealthscape end. I will send Wealthscape a note, suggest anyone else having this problem do so also.
  • AliceHastings
    Options
    I have the same problem and will attempt to contact them.
  • Propinquity
    Propinquity Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, Pjdiaz, I will do the same.
  • Propinquity
    Propinquity Member ✭✭
    Options
    Update: I don't know if it will last, but as of 6:19 pm ET (7/29), the Download Error is gone on my Quicken for Mac.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.