Discovered several bank accounts that suddenly stopped downloading transactions.

Options
jcs4251
jcs4251 Member ✭✭
Have de and re activated online connections, and both linked to existing accounts and creating new account. No error messages, just would not download missing transactions

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jcs4251

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your accounts not downloading transactions. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What version of Quicken are you running? You can see this by navigating to Help > About Quicken. Which financial institution(s) are these accounts with? What is the connection method with the said financial institution(s)? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List.

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• MBNovice
    MBNovice Member ✭✭
    Options
    Jasmine, I'm having this same issue. My current Quicken Version is the Deluxe Version: R42.19, Build 27.1.42.19. This has happened before when updates have been made, so not sure if it's connected to that.
  • MBNovice
    MBNovice Member ✭✭
    Options
    p.s. This also seems to happen when I've been offline for several days/weeks between updates. Help with this is much appreciated.
  • MBNovice
    MBNovice Member ✭✭
    Options
    FYI - the Accounts impacted are my banking and visa accounts and all are updated via Express Web Connect. My investment accounts have updated without issue.
  • jcs4251
    jcs4251 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Current subscription model Version R42.19, Build 27.1.42.19. Bank of America and Union Bank, both on direct connect. Spent several hours on phone with Tech Support, made a copy and now they both updated.
  • flclifton
    flclifton Member
    Options
    @jcs4251 of what did you make a copy?
This discussion has been closed.