Victory Capital Connecting But Not Downloading Transactions

Options
zrickmond
zrickmond Member
edited September 2022 in Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)
I have several 529 accounts with Victory Capital Management (VCM) that I'd like to bring into Quicken. Quicken is able to establish connectivity to VCM and recognize the accounts; however, it is not able to download any transactions. I've tried deleting the accounts and starting over but achieve the same result. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @zrickmond

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your accounts not downloading transactions. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Victory Capital accounts to see if transactions download. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with any troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• zrickmond
    zrickmond Member
    Options
    Hi, Jasmine - no unfortunately that didn't work. I received the same result (connection made, accounts detected but no transactions downloaded).
  • Dan the Mac User
    Options
    I'm having this same problem. VC seems to connect fine, and my IRAs are showing correctly. The 529s show they are connected but transactions and values are not listed.

I'm hoping there's a fix for this.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @zrickmond and @Dan the Mac User,

Thank you for attempting the test file and for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue. 

Due to this issue with transactions not downloading in both the main file and the test file, I suggest reaching out to Victory Capital for further support. It is recommended to request to speak to a tier 2 agent or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken!

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.