Quicken connect with Talbots (Comenity Bank)

Options
williamspl
williamspl Member ✭✭
At one time I had Quicken connected to Talbots but recently have not be able to successfully connect.

Any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @williamspl,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please elaborate and provide further details of what exactly happens when you attempt to connect? Are you trying to update an existing account that's already added to Quicken or are trying to add a new account? We do have 3 different Talbot instances listed in our financial institution list, could you please specify which instance from the list you are using to connect? And are you receiving any specific error message(s) and/or code(s) that you could provide us with here, please?

The more detail you are able to provide, the better we can assist.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• williamspl
    williamspl Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for reaching out.

1. trying to set up connectivity for an existing (Talbots Credit Card) account.
    2. I have tried all three but none worked. Why are there three? Which one should I be using?
    3. Message - Sorry we encountered an error. (It's not your fault). Try again now ???
    4. no codes.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    @williamspl thanks you for following up.

If you are still receiving an "It's not your fault" error, please take a moment to review this support article regarding this error.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files and will likely be required to file an escalation.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.