Download financial info not working

Options
kirksel
kirksel Member
I haven't signed into Quicken for about 1 week. I did the update, signed into my file and then did an update and all my financial accounts failed to update. It asked if I changed my password, I said "no", input it again, said it fixed it but all of them failed again. I checked and I am running the latest version and I even exited Quicken and started it up again but still the same issue. Help!

Comments

• Retsailor38
    Options
    I would like an answer to this problem also.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @kirksel & @Retsailor38,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Are all your accounts with the same financial institution or is this happening with multiple/different financial institutions? Are you receiving any specific error code(s) that you could provide us with here, please? And which connection method are you using to update these accounts (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.