TD Bank not pulling credit card statement (Q Win Online Billers)

Options
Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
I have set up TD Bank on Online Bills, but it does NOT retrieve the latest statement. I have verified that the statement is available on the website but doesn't retrieve it. The reminder does show up on the payment date in the bill reminder section, but no statement.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Greg Brown,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your statement not appearing in Quicken. 

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Please let me know how it goes! 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Greg Brown
    Options
    I have run the review and repair task on many occasions, actually anytime I have any issues with online billers. No help.
    Thanks,
    Greg

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Greg Brown,

Thank you for providing more information. 

Next, I suggest creating a test file and attempting to add the TD Bank Biller to see if the same issue occurs with statements not downloading, however, please make sure that this biller is disconnected in your main file before proceeding.  It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. Below are instructions on how to create a test file:
    1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.

Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

1. Select New Quicken File.

1. Click OK.
    2. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. 

Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.

1. Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 

1. Select to not use Mobile.
    2. Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Greg Brown
    Options
    I created a new QDF and added TD Bank accounts as well as added new online biller(TD Bank). I received the following message when trying to add the online biller:

I went back to my regular QDF and tried to refresh TD Bank online bill. I received the same message as above. I logged on to TD Bank website with no problems or messages. I tried to refresh it again, and this will be hard to believe but quicken CRASHED...
    Thanks,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.