2.the payee is not in the payee column, the payee is the same for every trans
3.The "memo" column has the raw transaction material, example below:
Memo MICHAEL W RADCLIFFE-82000-0YXRTT2ZZHG 2032276858 WHOLEFDS WPT 10
4.I am required to go in an edit EVERY transaction

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @mwradcliffe,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the American Express account(s) to see if the same issue occurs with how the transactions are downloaded. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are these debit card transactions?
    Looks to me like "WHOLEFDS" is the payee name.
    A Quick Fill or Renaming Rule "WHOLEFDS" -> "Whole Foods" should be able to take care of the problem, but somebody who has more experience with Q Mac than myself needs to explain what to do.
    You may want to talk to your bank or credit card company and ask that they properly format the downloaded Payee Name for use with Quicken.
  • mwradcliffe
    Options
    Thanks for the response. I have no problem with other cards, the payee name is correctly put in the payee column. It appears that because my wife also has a card, every transaction record begins with my name or her name and that this may be the issue, in which case there is no solution.
This discussion has been closed.