Download Error (-28) FDP-105:URL. PNC (Q Mac)

Options
lbrenner63
lbrenner63 Member
FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:FDP-105:URL. PNC IS BLOCKING INTUIT BETWEEN 4 AM PST - 5 PM PST. Last attempt: Today - 9:01 pm

Comments

• lbrenner63
    lbrenner63 Member
    Options
    Quicken 6.8.3. Trying to connect to PNC Bank to download transactions and I am getting this error. Also says Quicken Cannot connect to the internet.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Hello @lbrenner63,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JS100
    JS100 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Is Quicken working with PNC on this? Both companies claim to be working on it. PNC at least has stated that they turned off the "aggregators" until they get a fix in place. Quicken states (above) that they are working on it. Who has the ball? And what is the projected resolution? This is going on for weeks?
  • lbrenner63
    lbrenner63 Member
    Options
    I don't know who has the ball but I would like to get this resolved.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @lbrenner63 Please read this other PNC thread starting with the post I have linked. Users report that PNC has told them connectivity to Quicken is currently only available between 10 pm and 4 am Eastern time, and will remain so for an untold time. Users report success when connecting tonight after 10 pm EDT, corroborating what PNC told them,   
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • lbrenner63
    lbrenner63 Member
    Options
    That is what the error says so that makes sense. Thank you.
  • lbrenner63
    lbrenner63 Member
    Options
    The error says 4 AM PST to 5 PM PST which would be 7 AM EST - 1 AM EST - so I should be able to connect right now and I can't.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Try after 10 pm (possibly 8 pm) EDT.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.