Comenity - BJ's downloaded someone elses account transactions

Cyclist
Cyclist Member ✭✭✭
I haven't had a problem downloading transactions for my BJ's card as some other recent posts indicate. However, I just downloaded and got three transactions, two charges and one payment, none of which are mine. Went online to flag as fraudulent, but none of these transactions exist in my account (actually, I'd be way ahead with the size of the payment ). Anyhow, looks like the download "snagged" transactions from somebody else's account. Are you aware of any problems???

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Cyclist said:
    I haven't had a problem downloading transactions for my BJ's card as some other recent posts indicate. However, I just downloaded and got three transactions, two charges and one payment, none of which are mine. Went online to flag as fraudulent, but none of these transactions exist in my account (actually, I'd be way ahead with the size of the payment ). Anyhow, looks like the download "snagged" transactions from somebody else's account. Are you aware of any problems???
    Hello @Cyclist,  

I am sorry to hear about this strange issue with unfamiliar transactions appearing in your account(s) after an update. Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention. 

First, what connection method are you using to link you account(s) to online banking services?  Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

You may then navigate to the General tab. Confirm that the account numbers are displaying correctly, and that all other data appears accurate. 

I am eager to hear more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Richard Young
    Richard Young Member ✭✭✭✭
    I am having the same problem, Quicken is downloading someone else's transactions from Comenity BJ's Perks Mastercard.  I reset the connection but that did not help.  I am using Express Web Connect.  The displayed account number on the General Tab is No Number Available.
  • Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (CTP-4227)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Richard Young
    Richard Young Member ✭✭✭✭
    Can you provide an update on this bug and what progress has been made on the resolution?  When is this expected to be resolved.  I want to trust my downloads again.
This discussion has been closed.