Download issues - One Step Update vs individual Update Transactions

Options
jwirth
jwirth Member
None of my bank accounts or credit cards are downloading properly when I attempt to "Update transactions" thru desktop. But if I go to each individual website and download to Quicken it works fine. I have tried resetting and deactivating, but has not helped!

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @jwirth

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What version of Quicken are you running? You can see this by navigating to Help > About Quicken. What financial institution(s) are you experiencing this issue with? What exactly is occurring when attempting to complete a One Step Update? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

I am looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jwirth
    jwirth Member
    Options
    I am using Version R42.21 Build 27.1.42.21
    Issue is with all my accounts (MidFlorida Credit Union, Trustco Bank, Capital One, Barclays, Lowe's, Home Depot). When I do the One Step Update, it will sometimes bring in transactions. When you hit Accept, it marks them as Cleared and not Reconciled. So I open account website and check, and balances don't match. Switched to downloading from website to clean up and correct balances. Have been having this issue for awhile. I called in recently. I was using a VPN at the the time, and was told this might be the issue. I deleted this program, but it is still acting up!!
This discussion has been closed.