Error code CC-501 and error code OL-221-A

Options
donnad603
donnad603 Unconfirmed, Member
I keep getting the error code CC-501 when trying to download my Northeast Credit Union accounts. When I try to do it from the credit union I get this Quicken error, OL-221-A. Can you please advise how this can be fixed?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @donnad603,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• donnad603
    donnad603 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options
    This has been going on since spring. Do you have any idea when this might be fixed? It's frustrating paying for a service that has been out of commission for so long.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    donnad603 said:
    This has been going on since spring. Do you have any idea when this might be fixed? It's frustrating paying for a service that has been out of commission for so long.
    Have you tried this?
    Deactivate all accounts with this bank using the same bank logon ID, including any old, long closed, hidden and forgotten accounts that might still be activated. If you miss one, the aggregation server involved in handling Express Web Connect - connected accounts will not start with a clean slate and you will continue to have problems. When done deactivating, shut down Quicken, wait 30 seconds and restart Quicken. Now create a backup of your Quicken data file. Reactivate accounts using the "Add Accounts" (+) icon in the Account Bar header and be sure to "Link" accounts found at the bank to the correct account register in Quicken.

This discussion has been closed.