problems from the very start

Options
I can log into the website just fine, and I purchased a subscription. Then find out I can't log into the software for some reason. Windows 10 - fresh install of the quicken file. Try to sign in, it gives me an "invalid login" code. No support is available to contact. Can't send an email to them as it's not an option. Not off to a great start. Any ideas?

Comments

• rickames
    rickames Member
    Options
    Also have tried all the standards. Changed password. Uninstall and reinstall. Deleted the Cache file. All same result.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @rickames,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Could you please clarify whether you are trying to access Quicken within the U.S or outside of the U.S? 

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• rickames
    rickames Member
    Options
    Ah, interesting. Outside. Shall I use a VPN?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @rickames

Using VPNs has been known to cause issues when running Quicken, however, you are more than welcome to attempt that as you please.

However, we do currently have an issue that a large number of users are experiencing in regards to receiving an "Invalid Credentials" message when attempting to log in to their data file outside of the United States. You may follow this link to visit that thread and remain up to date on any new information that may occur regarding this issue. 

I hope this clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

• rickames
    rickames Member
    Options
    Thanks, Jasmine. Sounds like a problem I'm not alone in facing. I was able to get in using a VPN, so that's very likely exactly the problem I'm also facing, but from the sounds of things, Quicken has no plans to address it at the moment. I'll have to think about whether I want to bother spending all the time inputting my financial information if I could get locked out at any time. Lots to think about. Thanks again for the help and the information.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Hello @rickames

Of course! 

We have put in a ticket to have this issue investigated further and a resolution is being worked through, however, there is no current ETA. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.