Truist Bank Connection Down since Aug 14?

Oceanfront
Oceanfront Member ✭✭
When trying to connect to Truist Since yesterday, August 14th I continue to get the following error - "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (ACCOUNT_MISMATCH:FDP-106)". As such my accounts are not updating. Anybody else having this issue?

Best Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All, 

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing these issues.

We do now have an Active Alert regarding users receiving online banking errors with Truist. You may follow this link to access that Alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• brittsky99
    brittsky99 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Issue has been fixed at Truist. It was an error on their end. You might have to relink your accounts, but it's working for me now.

Answers

• brittsky99
    brittsky99 Member ✭✭
    Yes, same here.
  • T369
    T369 Member ✭✭
    I can't update my Suntrust/Truist account either. Was fine a few days ago. Now I'm getting CC-506 errors and went through the troubleshooting wizard to reset the account but no luck. Eventually getting message that says "Quicken is having trouble connecting to Truist Bank".
  • lshap
    lshap Member ✭✭
    Me too
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Hello everyone,

I do apologize that you are being affected by this issue with online banking services. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about these problems.

To be clear, I want to make sure that the steps in the Quicken Support article linked here have been followed with respect to the FDP-106 error messages (after saving a backup by navigating to File > Save a Backup File...); these will be listed below for convenience:

Step 1: Deactivate the account(s)

1. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts.
    2. In the List column, find the account(s) causing the error and uncheck any accounts with this bank (be sure to uncheck all accounts with the bank, even if they're not showing an error). NOTE: If you don't have any accounts checked in the List column, skip this step and click OK.
    3. In the Account View, highlight each account (one at a time) and click the Settings button on the bottom right of screen.
    4. Under the At Your Financial Institution section, click on Troubleshooting, then click on Deactivate Downloads.
    5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to deactivate each account for the affected bank.

Step 2: Reactivate and link the account(s)

1. Click on Set up transaction download in Settings.
    2. At the bottom of the window that lists the banks, click the My bank is not listed question mark to update the bank list; when the list finishes updating, it should display the current date. Click the Show List button to continue.
    3. Type the name of your bank and select it from the list, then enter your login credentials and click Continue.
    4. Quicken will display a list of all accounts you have with this bank. Carefully link each of these accounts to the appropriate account you've set up in Quicken.

NOTE: this process will download up to 90 days of transactions from your bank. If you find duplicate transactions in your account(s), you can delete these transactions from the account register.

I am eager to hear about your results.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • bethwr
    bethwr Member ✭✭
    I followed all of Jared's steps, and still not working. In fact, Quicken has even deleted the name of my account and it's been renamed "Auto Loan x1001". I'm getting this error: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (ACCOUNT_MISMATCH:FDP-106)
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    bethwr said:
    I followed all of Jared's steps, and still not working. In fact, Quicken has even deleted the name of my account and it's been renamed "Auto Loan x1001". I'm getting this error: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (ACCOUNT_MISMATCH:FDP-106)
    Hello @bethwr

Thanks for getting back to me about the results of those troubleshooting efforts. I do apologize that this issue is ongoing after attempting the earlier recommendations, and for this new issue with accounts being renamed.

At this stage, it would help us in our endeavor to resolve this issue if all those with Truist accounts affected by this error message would navigate to Help > Report a Problem in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Note that you may submit a brief description of the issue along with the log files, as well as any available screenshots you may have. These submissions will be used purely for investigative purposes and you will not receive a response through them. Although our teams will look into this further, there is currently no ETA available regarding a resolution.

Your patience is appreciated, and we do apologize for any inconvenience this causes. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Pierre200
    Pierre200 Member
    Having the same issue with one Truist account while the others are fine. Jared's recommendations did not work.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All, 

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing these issues.

We do now have an Active Alert regarding users receiving online banking errors with Truist. You may follow this link to access that Alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Having the same error too since about yesterday.
  • brittsky99
    brittsky99 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Issue has been fixed at Truist. It was an error on their end. You might have to relink your accounts, but it's working for me now.
  • Oceanfront
    Oceanfront Member ✭✭
    Yes it is working for me now with no adjustments. Thank you for the quick feedback!!
This discussion has been closed.