Unable to log in Quicken running on Parallels 18 and Windows 11

I just ran into a problem after installing Quicken Premium (Subscription) on Windows 11 Home running under Parallels 18 - I am unable to log in. Login in works perfectly on the same MacBook Pro under MacOS Monterey 12.5, so it is not an IP address / VPN problem. The same credentials - QuickenID and password - work just fine on the MacOs installation. I have tried to disable Windows Firewall, Anti-virus, to no avail.
I went to all this trouble of installing Parallels + Windows on a Mac exactly to be able to use Quicken for Windows, since it is more powerful than Quicken for Mac. Can somebody help me, please?

Answers

• fbwalker
    fbwalker Member
    I forgot to point out that the error message is "Invalid Credentials", which work perfectly on the MacOs "side" of the notebook, as well as a regular Windows notebook. So the problems is specific to the configuration presented above.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @fbwalker,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, we request that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agent will likely be required to file an escalation in order to resolve the Invalid Credentials issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.