Truist Bank Account Download issues

kurtzfamily2007
kurtzfamily2007 Member ✭✭
Apple just released Monterey 12.5.1 and I installed it on my iMac. When I opened my Quicken application the historical data for one of my accounts only posted back to 7/10/22 as a "Live Opening Balance". The software indicated the Truist server is synching with the App be all of the data history prior to 7/10/22 is gone. What is the chance that Apple system software update corrupted my Quick database for this single account? Any advice on how to proceed? All of my other financial accounts in Quicken seem fine with no errors.

Comments

• Hello @kurtzfamily2007,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Truist account(s) to see if the same error occurs with the opening balance. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• First, thanks for your suggestion. I set up a test file for my Truist Bank accounts. I was able to download using Quicken Connect back to Early May 2022. I should mention, SuTrust and BB&T merged in February 2022 to form Truist. When this occurred, I was able to connect to the Tuist Website and download all new history to my existing Quicken file at that time. This current issue is brand new. Only my Truist accounts are having a download problem. If I contact Truist I'm not sure I'll get much help. But I will call them Monday. Do you have any other suggestions?

Of course, I am happy to help. 

Could you please clarify whether your balance was correct in the test file and that the issues you were experiencing in your main file were not occurring in the test file? This is so I may know how to proceed towards a resolution. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

• First, I failed to mention initially that I have two (2) bank accounts with Truist Bank. A regular checking account and a savings account. Only the savings account has a problem. The test file data is identical to the main file data for this account. The checking account file data is working fine. For the Savings account, the ending balance matches the realtime bank website in the main file and the test file. The Savings account problem is identical in the main file and test file both. The earliest data date is 7/10 and the most recent is 08/08. All the other historical data is missing from the main file and the test file.

Thank you for providing more information. 

Unfortunately, due to the error occurring in both the test file and the main file you will need to reach out to Truist Bank for further support. It is recommended to request to speak to a tier 2 representative or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken.

I do apologize that I could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.