Crashing with Fidelity

Options
srg727
srg727 Member ✭✭
Ever since the most recent update, when I open my Fidelity investment account, Quicken (Home, Business, Rental Property version for Windows) crashes. I have tried various things, such as validating the file, creating a file copy, and even uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken. Still crashes. I have als sent the requested files to Quicken on three occasions when the error box comes up on my Windows desktop after the crash. What's up with this? Any solutions? Seems like this may have come up before, earlier in 2022.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @srg727,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can utilize functions such as screen share and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.