Discover Card Bill

Options
jrynchek
jrynchek Member ✭✭✭
Quicken Premier the latest version will not download my latest Discover card bill for the last 2 months.
Error states "The bill was added but the next due amount is not yet available." The bill has been ready for at least a week. How do I fix this? I have tried to repair but have had no success.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jrynchek said:
    Quicken Premier the latest version will not download my latest Discover card bill for the last 2 months.
    Error states "The bill was added but the next due amount is not yet available." The bill has been ready for at least a week. How do I fix this? I have tried to repair but have had no success.
    Hello @jrynchek

I am sorry to hear about this problem with downloading bills. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Also, if you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

Try adding your Discover accounts in this test file by navigating to the Add Account denoted by the '+' symbol in the upper left-hand side of the screen. I want to know if the problem adding bills continues when you navigate to the Bills & Income tab. 

I look forward to future correspondence with you regarding this matter.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jrynchek
    jrynchek Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I followed your instructions, adding the Discover card bill in the new data file. I had the same error "Biller added. Waiting for latest update."
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jrynchek,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please go ahead and switch back to your original file (you can delete the test file you created). In your original file, I suggest that you please try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jrynchek
    jrynchek Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have performed the task you recommended. This did not correct the issue,
  • jrynchek
    jrynchek Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Duplicate]
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for following, though I apologize for the delay in my response.

At this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.