M&T Direct Connect Sporadic

2»

Answers

• Snowman
    Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
    Well it's tomorrow and the M&T Connection is down again. Looks like the M&T server update had no effect on the issue for me as well.
  • Snowman
    Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken Anja The M&T update did not fix the issue. In my case one time the download works, the next time it doesn't. This has been going on since mid August.
  • karenel
    karenel Member
    Direct connect finally worked yesterday and now it doesn't with M&T
  • Jyoav
    Jyoav Member ✭✭
    > @"Quicken Jared" said:
    > Hello @Jyoav and @Tyrone,  
    >
    >
    > I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this issue with the OL-304 error message. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 
    >
    > First, have you discussed applying for online banking services with M&T downloads? Also, have you had any accounts closed with this institution? Lastly, when you mention deactivating and reactivating accounts, have you made use of the steps listed in this Support Article, in order?
    >
    > I look forward to your response. 
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Quicken Jared 

I am set up with M&T for online access have been for years. This is not the issue. I believe this is an issue between Quicken and M&T after speaking with representatives of both. Still waiting for a solution after two weeks, if and when it gets resolved I am concerned that too much time will have passed.
  • Jyoav
    Jyoav Member ✭✭
    I wanted to let you know that I was able to use Direct Connect today to connect to my M&T accounts and successfully linked them to the accounts in Quicken, downloaded transactions, just like I used to. Hopefully this issue is finally resolved. It seems like it.
  • wickerberry
    wickerberry Member ✭✭
    Previous three days downloads worked on first try, today September 13 I'm not able to download M&T transactions all morning on both Windows and Mac computers. Windows error is OL-297-A and Mac error is 1003. My internet connection is fine all other online services are working. This is now into week four of ongoing problems with M&T Direct Connect.
  • malkus77
    malkus77 Member ✭✭
    I'm a Peoples Bank customer; sale of my accounts to M&T has meant the Direct Connect doesn't work. Hours on the phone to learn it might be my version of Quicken Deluxe (it isn't:I'm current, build 27.1.43.20).
  • I have been having trouble also for 3 weeks. Current error is OL-297-A unable to connect. M&T is really screwed up
  • I am asked to put in a password for my new Direct Connect to M&T Bank but I'm never given an area to add it. If I try to"change my M&T password (using same password),it fails.
  • I forgot to say that I try to change password in the password vault
  • malkus77
    malkus77 Member ✭✭
    It's probably asking for your M&T login name and password (as opposed to Quicken, which won't let you save the M&T login info until you verify it's you by entering your Quicken Vault password, which stores the passwords so you can Direct Connect without having to enter the M&T info every time you update. But none of it is working for me, as M&T seems to be admitting...
  • STILL NOT WORKING. Started looking for 2 things last night: a new bank and new financial software. There are other options folks-from this point, it will be quicker to change banks and software. PS - the link referred to here as the "place to track the issue" has marked the issue resolved. Seriously??!!
This discussion has been closed.