Failure to Keep Links to Online Accts

Options
sdurrance
sdurrance Member ✭✭
Reference my Match 1, 2022 discussion. This issue continues without resolution.

First uploaded file is the screen for linking to acct. The Account and Nickname match.

Next uploaded file is screen for the acct being added. Acct name is correct. Download occurs.

Next uploaded file is screen after going to the gear tool and selecting Update Transactions. Update now is grayed out. This occurs for tool bar and menu ways of One Step Update.

I have had accts added and linked many times to an open file and work while the file remains open. When the file is closed and immediately reopened the links are gone.

I have followed all your instructions numerous times from the March 1 discussion. Having to manually update dozens of brokerage transactions is very frustrating and time consuming.

Thank you for your assistance.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @sdurrance

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your accounts. 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and utilize functions such as screen share.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.