Renewal overcharge?

Options
The current posted cost of renewal (Windows Deluxe) is $59.88. My credit card was charged $65.42. I live in Delaware; no-sales tax state. If I dispute the charge with the credit card company, I fear my account will be shut down automatically. Is there a way to dispute the charge with Quicken other than waiting online for 45 minutes or more on the Support line--like a direct-to-billing department number?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does your account profile at Quicken.com have your correct address?
    Unless a Community Moderator intervenes during the weekend, I'm afraid you will have to call Support on the phone during posted hours of operation (after the end of the holiday weekend!). They're the only ones who can issue refunds.
    They should also ask the programmers to double-check the renewal invoice program for correct sales tax rates by state.
  • mbj
    mbj Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, they have my correct address. And I had requested that I be removed from "auto renewal" last year. Frustrating. As soon as I have 3-4 hours to deal with support, I'll handle this. Grrrr.
    Thank you for your reply, though!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you logged on to your account at quicken.com to set or remove auto-renewal, among other things?
    For more details please see https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-manage-my-quicken-subscription
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @mbj,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though I apologize for the trouble you experience.

Based on the details you provided, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly. Our support agents will have the necessary tools available in order to assist which this channel, unfortunately, does not.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.