Chase On-Line Balance incorrect

2»

Comments

• SCAntonio
    SCAntonio Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    Does any of the confirmation that the online balance issue is fixed mean that anyone has had any better experience with the entire "re-authorization" process. If the whole process is any better, I'll go back to a backup version and try the whole thing again.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • davemize
    davemize Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Looks like I was premature in saying that my Chase reconcile was working again. While it *was* working, the likely reason was because there were no pending transactions in my account for several days to muck things up. As soon as there were a couple of transactions pending, reconcile broke again.
  • Dominic
    Dominic Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    YES .. I HAD TO RESET OPENING BALANCE TO BOTH MY CHECKING AND SAVINGS ACCOUNTS TO ZERO!

BAD REGRESSION TESTING ON QUICKEN/CHASE!

THANKS TO THOSE THAT DISCOVERED THE FIX IN THE COMMUNITY!
  • DDRUBY
    DDRUBY Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    I installed the Chase update fix this week and the balance mismatch and duplicate entry issues continue as of today.
    I also received the incredible "thank you" letter from Eric Dunn for being a Quicken user. He assured us that the Chase conversion has "excellent connection reliability." I guess that means we get garbage data faster with more reliability.
This discussion has been closed.