please check internet connection and try again

Options
somehow this happened this morning on my windows 11 desktop- i've never seen it before and no matter what i do it won't go away. i've talked with quicken support and we have uninstalled reinstalled a dozen times with and without firewall (windows defender). we've checked network connections. the quicken file loads and i can briefly see the account list before the abrupt error message. any idea's- i was assuming an issue with the quicken server? but they tell me no.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @rickania,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error you described above? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check if Windows Defender Controlled Folder Access feature Ransomware protection is enabled.
    If so, configure it to add Quicken as an "allowed app" without turning off Ransomware protection. Perform the last step in https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7857675/faq-windows-defender-controlled-folder-access
This discussion has been closed.