unable to upload costco citibank visa to quicken since 9/6/2022

unable to upload costco citibank visa to quicken since 9/6/2022

Answers

• Hello @rcmk165,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though we apologize for any trouble you have experienced.

Could you please elaborate and provide more information on the issue you are experiencing? Are you trying to update an existing account or add a new online account to Quicken? Are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

The more details you are able to provide, the better we can assist.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rcmk165
    rcmk165 Member
    cc-502
    quicken s unable to update your account please try again. i have been trying for a week now. existing account and pass word has not changes.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    rcmk165 said:
    cc-502
    quicken s unable to update your account please try again. i have been trying for a week now. existing account and pass word has not changes.
    Hello @rcmk165,  

I do apologize that you are being affected by this issue with online banking services. Thank you for clarifying what is happening for us, and answering earlier questions about the situation.

Per the instructions provided in this Support Article (see the section entitled If the issue persists), the best step in this situation would be to reach out to Quicken Support using the information provided here. They will be able to troubleshoot this problem in greater detail with the tools and methods at their disposal.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.