Splits - my splits go missing

Options
jvkfamily
jvkfamily Member ✭✭
I will make splits for a transaction and it seems that after I download a Quicken file from my mastercard the transaction splits are erased. I do backups now before every update/download to be able to not have to reenter information if something disappears

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @jvkfamily,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

This is a known issue that our teams continue to investigate. You can contribute to the investigation by navigating to Help > Report a Problem. Please be advised that you won't receive any direct updates on the issue, however, these problem reports are looked at by our development team.

In the meantime, we recommend that you restore a backup that was saved prior to when this issue first started and turn off Cloud Sync to see if that may help. 

Once you've restored from the backup, follow the instructions provided below to turn off Cloud Sync.

1. Navigate to Edit 
    2. Preferences 
    3. Mobile & Web 
    4. Turn Sync OFF

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.