Chase authorization keeps prompting even after it has been reauthorized

andyf123
andyf123 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
I have had it reauthorized numerous times just to find out that later it prompts me again to reauthorize. Then the reauthorization fails in such a way that Quicken even freezes becuase the pop up window doesn't even show up. I had to restore from a backup to get around that. Disconnected the Chase accounts, reconnected it using the new method. Everything worked fine for about 3 days then it prompted me to update again. [Removed - Speculation] My suggestion is just to pull out the prompting the reauthorization from the code. Everybody who uses Chase have updated by now.

Comments

• Hello @andyf123,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

It would be better suited for you to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• andyf123
    andyf123 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    It just popped up again.
  • Thank you for the screenshot.

This message is not the same as the actual prompt to reauthorize and if you have already gone through the reauthorization, then you can simply click close and disregard/ignore this message going forward. The message will eventually remove itself.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.