Chase Migration - Does Not Work As Stated in the instruction

Options
The instructions I received to update my Chase download connection stated to start a One Step Update and then follow the directions. I did the One Step Update, but there was no screen that indicated to "Reauthorize" (as stated in the instructions). Quicken did download my Chase transactions correctly. So I tried it again..... same thing. I did not receive a page with instructions to update. I have seen another article on the Quicken web site that stated they received the wrong website, but I got nothing.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @Larry1212,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, we request that you please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Larry1212
    Larry1212 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. I contacted support and they walked me through getting the new method to log into Chase implemented.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear support was able to assist and help you out with this. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.