CC-502 error when updating Citi account.

Options
doudard
doudard Member ✭✭
It is just me or is it back. This is the second time this week that updating my Citi credit card account ends in a CC-502 error

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @doudard

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your Citi Bank account(s).

We do still have an ongoing active alert regarding Citi Bank users receiving a CC-502 error. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Lawrence Henricksen
    Options
    On 9/16/22 I ran One Step Update which had a problem with Citi (I think it was CC-502). I signed in to Citi. They forced me to change my password. I then reran One Step Update for Citi. Again I received a CC-502. I opened the Quicken password vault and tried to change my password, but Quicken would not allow it because the Passwod Stored is Not Required. Today I again received the CC-502 error for Citi using One Step Update. Is the CC-502 error message related to the online password change, or do you and Citi allow separate online and Quicken passwords for each account?
  • glawa
    glawa Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same as Lawrence Henricksen. Only on CITI card, other cards that use CITI update OK
  • tfweiland
    tfweiland Member
    Options
    I had the exact same experience after being forced to change my Citi password. I called Quicken support and the representative wasn't aware of the issue but wanted me to start validating my data file. Worthless!
This discussion has been closed.