Chase CC-501

Two days ago on Friday, I successfully updated my Chase CC to the new connection method. It went well, and I even tried it a few more times that day.

Yesterday, Saturday and today Sunday, all I get are CC-501 errors when trying to connect to my Chase CC account with Quicken Deluxe.

Any suggestions or solutions? Thanks.

Comments

  • Hello @bernieorosz,

    Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

    We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed. 

    The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

    Thank you.
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • comerbuck
    comerbuck Windows Beta Beta
    edited September 23
    Same exact issue I have ... takes a very long time connecting then returns the cc-501 error with a detail of no transactions and the balance from 9/18 (even connecting today 9/23) I am not using the beta.
  • I actually didn't contact Quicken Support and just used a method in another thread in this forum.

    1. Backup first.
    2. Deactivate account (Account list - Edit - Online Services).
    3. Then Add the account (from Online Services). It will go to the Chase site for authorization, and eventually back to Quicken.
    4. You should now be at the 'Link to Existing' account in Quicken, but verify it is the correct account.

    Once the process finished, I was all set. It has been working fine and no more problems... fingers crossed :).
  • Hello @bernieorosz,

    Thank you for coming back to share this information so other users may see it. 

    I am happy to hear that you were able to reach a resolution. 

    Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • comerbuck
    comerbuck Windows Beta Beta
    Thanks, bernieorosz ...

    I did as you suggested and deactivated both my chase accounts and then reactivated which allowed me to "Link to existing" for both accounts. It downloaded the transactions properly at the linking process.

    I then exited Quicken and restarted ... it oddly did not know my datafile and I opened the existing local file. I did a transaction update and all went well except now I get a CC-801 error at the end of the update. I went through the "Fix" process and again it went to Chase. All seems to be working well but I still get the 801 error. I will try again on Monday and see what happens ... fingers crossed as well :).

    BTW, I had called Quicken Support on the 501 error and they just escalated the issue.