one step update settings will not apply "all" accounts

Options
dwtrux
dwtrux Member ✭✭
Every time I click on one step update, it only updates two out of 10 accounts unless I go to settings and click "all" then apply. Next time I update, the "apply" did not maintain my selection of all accounts to update and I have to go to settings and click all again. This has been happening for the last several weeks.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @dwtrux

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with completing a One Step Update. 

Have you attempted to sign out and then back into your data file yet? Please follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 

Please run a One Step Update after completing these instructions and let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dwtrux
    dwtrux Member ✭✭
    Options
    Nope that didn’t work. Still have to select “all” and run again. I click all and the apply but it doesn’t save that setting.
  • dwtrux
    dwtrux Member ✭✭
    Options
    It is only the download transaction accounts.
  • dwtrux
    dwtrux Member ✭✭
    Options
    any additional thoughts as to why when I click on One Step Update, that the "Download Transactions and Balance" is always unchecked for all accounts and I have to click "All" before running it? I usually click "All" then "Apply" before I hit Update, but even then if I do another Update, all of the accounts are still unchecked and I have to go through the steps above. Not too One Step to me.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @dwtrux

Thank you for providing more information and for attempting those steps. 

Next,  I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dwtrux
    dwtrux Member ✭✭
    Options
    Neither step worked. When I click One Step, I have to click "all" to check all transactions and downloads and even if I click "apply" after clicking "all" the next time I open One Step, the boxes for all transactions are unchecked and I have to click "all" again.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwtrux said:
    Neither step worked. When I click One Step, I have to click "all" to check all transactions and downloads and even if I click "apply" after clicking "all" the next time I open One Step, the boxes for all transactions are unchecked and I have to click "all" again.
    Hello @dwtrux

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for getting back to us with your results. 

Are you noticing this problem with any particular financial institutions, or does this seem to be affecting multiple accounts associated with multiple financial institutions? Have you recently changed the connection method for any accounts? 

I look forward to hearing your answers, and I hope to provide further recommendations once I know more.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • dwtrux
    dwtrux Member ✭✭
    Options
    problem is that One Step when opened does not keep the boxes check for ANY of the transaction and downloads no matter which financial institution. I haven't changed any connection method recently = last one was for Chase a while back.
This discussion has been closed.