More issues with USAA

bdegarmo53
bdegarmo53 Quicken Windows Other Member ✭✭
I've been reading about all of the issues folks are having linking with USAA, as I've had intermittent issues for over a year. Recently, I had to change my USAA Visa number and try to reset my account in Quicken to follow that new account number. I've tried resetting that account's online access half a dozen times but still can't get Quicken/USAA to download the transactions. I've received a couple different error messages (ex, CC-502), but mostly I'm seeing that when resetting the online link it's setting up as Express Web Connect while USAA says it uses Direct Connect. I suspect that's why the transactions don't download. How can I change the connection method? Quicken defaults to Express Web every time I try to set up the online service.

Comments

• Hello @bdegarmo53,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To set up Direct Connect with USAA, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to Tools > Add Account... 
    2. Type "USAA" in the search field
    3. Select USAA Federal Savings Bank, then click Advanced Options 
    4. In the following screen, select Direct Connect and click Next
    You should now be prompted to enter your Access ID and PIN. Follow the prompts to complete the setup.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• bdegarmo53
    bdegarmo53 Quicken Windows Other Member ✭✭
    Anja, thank you. That did the trick.
  • You're welcome and thanks for the update! Glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.