Chase and Quicken Don't Agree

Options
ackvil42
ackvil42 Member ✭✭
Since 9/15 Quicken has done 10 balance adjustments in my Chase checking accounts. On one occasion on 9/23 they debited my account by a sum of money only to give me a credit for the same amount today, The same problem is happening on one of my Chase credit card accounts. On 9/21 Quicken credited my account with an adjustment in the amount of $24,098. One day later Quicken debited my account by a charge of $24,119. When I look at these accounts and add any deposits or subtract any charges that may be pending my amounts don't agree with what Quicken comes up with.

In addition, on some direct payment amounts they put the wrong name of the party. For example, one debit transaction is listed on Chase but Quicken puts in the name of a church.

This is getting very frustrating. I have been a Quicken user for over 20 years and have never had as many problems as I am having this year.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @ackvil42,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I apologize for the issues that you are experiencing and I understand how frustrating it can be. 

We recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.