43.32 Question, I updated Chase and now it's the ONLY account.

Options
jbaker@
jbaker@ Member ✭✭
The accounts are still there, there's just no updating going on. One is a credit union and the other is RBS Citizens. I tried resetting the connections, this has had no effect.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jbaker@ said:
    The accounts are still there, there's just no updating going on. One is a credit union and the other is RBS Citizens. I tried resetting the connections, this has had no effect.
    Hello @jbaker@

I am sorry to hear about this problem with other accounts experiencing online banking service issues. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, what connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

Also, if you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your credit union and RBS Citizens-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same problem with missing transactions is occurring in the test data file once this is attempted.

I hope to hear more from you soon. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jbaker@
    jbaker@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am using Quicken Web Connect, for all of my connections. HOWEVER this data file supported Quicken Bill Pay which I understand is no longer supported? A few upgrades ago, I had to change the settings on my bank profiles so they would revert to Web Connect.

I will generate a new data file and try what you suggest above. This is not a new process to me, I have been using Quicken files for over thirty years (yes, the DOS ages).
  • jbaker@
    jbaker@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hah! My banks connected well. BUT Chase did not! In fact I could not access chase at all.... the reason? My user name had no numbers in it, and had to be changed to include a digit. I expect that will correct things down the line, although I don't know how it managed to muck up the password file in Quicken for my bank accounts.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @jbaker@,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please return to your original file and in the original file, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.