Bank of America no longer connecting

Options
I tried to re-authorize my BOA connection, but it goes to blank screen or gives me "Sorry, the sign in failed due to time out or connection error" It has been this way for days. I have no way now to connect my accounts at Bank of America. Please help!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @rankelw82,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. 

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• gettep
    gettep Unconfirmed, Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem. When I try to set up the "Activate One Step Update", the wizard has me sign in to the Bank of America online. I am taken to the B of A website where I sign in. Then a window shows asking to authorize the third party by phone or text. I choose TEXT and submit the code that is texted to me. I click on "Share My Data".

Then the Activate One Step Upade wizard on Quicken acts as if it will sign in. Finally, I get an error code "Sign into Bank of America-All Other State bank failed. Try Again.
    "Sorry, the sign in failed due to time out or a connection error. Select Sign In to authenticate via your web browser."

This has been happening for the last couple of months!
  • gettep
    Options
    The error code for the comment is "CC-501".
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @gettep

Thank you for joining this thread to share your issue. 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• gettep
    Options
    To Download from Bank of America website into your Quicken account.

FIRST: Open your Quicken and verify that you have your Bank of America page open.

NEXT:
    Log in ONLINE to your Bank of America account. I click on "See all of my transactions".
    Scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a "Download" link.
    Choose which Transaction period you want to download.
    Select the File Type. (I chose WEB Connect for Quicken 2018 and above)
    Click on Download Transactons.

On my computer a .qfx file opens at the bottom of the page. When I click on it the date is downloaded into Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.