Quick Pay is not yet available because the biller hasn't finished syncing. Please try again later.

Options
This is the message I get when I try to pay my Costco Visa bill (held by Citibank) using Quick Pay. This has worked in the past but for some reason now it won't work. I have tried letting it sit for several days in hope that the syncing will finish but it never does. Every time I try Quick Pay, I get that message and it never lets me set up a payment. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to correct this so I can pay my bill? I am running Quicken for Windows version R43.32 build 27.1.43.32 on a Windows 11 desktop.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @sprijohn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers first. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MaverickBrian
    Options
    #MeToo but for me it's Citi. I don't have time to sit on the phone with support for hours. Please roll out a patch that fixes this bug.

I tried the suggestion above, which removed Citi, and then I readded it, and it's still happening.
  • MaverickBrian
    Options
    #MeToo but for me it's Citi. I don't have time to sit on the phone with support for hours. Please roll out a patch that fixes this bug.

I tried the suggestion above, which removed Citi, and then I readded it, and it's still happening.
This discussion has been closed.