Windows R44.XX Release (US)
The latest Quicken for Windows release R44.20 is now live to all users.
Before you install this update, we recommend you perform a One Step Update to ensure that your data is synced to the cloud. You should also make a backup of your data file.
- Your banking registers can now display pending transactions. Pending transactions are editable and will be matched once the transaction clears.
- For investment customers (Premier and Home, Business and Rental Property only), Real-time quotes are now available. Real-time quotes can be turned on or off using Edit > Preferences > Investments.
- Compare to Register now features icons for the frequently used tasks of Go to bank website, Set up payment option, One step update, and Last download information.
- Investment customers can now add and track cryptocurrency the same way as any security in Quicken. A global preference is also available to set cryptocurrency precision of six to eight decimal places.
- Created the Other Investments option as part of the Add Account feature. The Other Investments option can be used for setting up Stock Options, RSUs, Investment Partnerships, and other manual investments.
- Updated Lifetime Planner calculations to reflect new tax laws and tax rates.
- The Investment Performance Report can now display subtotals by Option Group.
- Adding a new investment transaction will no longer automatically reload the transaction list as long as the transaction appears at the end of the list.
- Closed accounts no longer appear on the list of accounts to select for synchronization.
- For Home & Business users, Quicken now populates shipping addresses on invoices when they are available.
- Snapshots of all of a transaction’s attachments will now display in the Transaction Attachments screen.
- When adding manual transactions, the entire row for the transaction will be highlighted for better clarity. We have also included an add transaction icon (plus sign) in the top right corner of the register.
- Users can now schedule bill reminders for every x days using the Daily frequency option. For example, if a bill comes every 30 days instead of monthly.
- Issue downloading Transactions and Opening Balance during the initial setup of Schwab accounts.
- Bill and Income Reminders did not expand in Compare to Register for disconnected investment & banking accounts.
- The Bill card on the dashboard did not update some data properly.
- The prompt to choose between Simple or Complete Investing appeared for users adding non-investment accounts.
- Issues refreshing the list of financial institutions when adding accounts.
- Issues using Un-match this transaction when automatic matching occurred incorrectly after downloading new transactions.
You can also download and install this version release through the Mondo Patch support article found here.