How can I delete a profile?

I have several profiles in my Quicken Web account and I want to delete the ones I'm not using

Answers

• Hello @rafael,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question. 

You can delete Cloud Accounts by navigating to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services > See All Cloud Accounts > Click on the account you want to delete > Click the Minus (-) button in the bottom left corner > Delete Cloud Account. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Thank you for your explanation and prompt response, Jasmine. I tried to do what you told me but the problem is that in that option there are only the profiles that are on my computer. The profiles that I need to delete are from old computers that I no longer have and I can't delete those profiles from the cloud. I tried to use the "Reset" option but it did not delete the profiles in the cloud either.
  • Hello @rafael_pr,

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can utilize functions such as screen share and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.