USAA Account Downloads - You Have No Accounts at USAA Credit Card to Activate

Options
After the USAA issues were reported to be resolved on 9/29/22, I can't add back the downloads for my USAA credit cards. For the institution I select USAA Credit Card. I enter the OnlineID, Password, and PIN for the USAA website. (All three fields are mandatory and the Quicken Direct Connect Access ID and PIN don't work here.)

Using my web credentials, I get to the screen that asks for verification by email or text message, I receive the text message, and I enter the provided code. However, after the system verifies the code, I get an error message that says that you have no USAA Credit Card to activate (Photo Attached).

Trying to do the setup again asks for completely different information: Customer ID, Password / PIN, and account number. All three are mandatory. I have no idea what to enter for account number.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited October 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Windows Instructions]

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• flwrpwr008
    Options
    Not sure this will help but after trying to download over and over again, I changed the way to download credit card activity by selecting Direct Connect. I hope this helps. Checking and Savings are OK with Quicken Connect.
  • hUcKiE CA
    hUcKiE CA Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @flwrpwr008 said:
    > Not sure this will help but after trying to download over and over again, I changed the way to download credit card activity by selecting Direct Connect. I hope this helps. Checking and Savings are OK with Quicken Connect.

Was there a way to switch to direct connect during the initial setup? I never saw an option for this?
  • hUcKiE CA
    hUcKiE CA Member ✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    > @Quicken Jasmine said:
    > [Removed - Windows Instructions]

Are there instructions for the Mac? As you suggested, I created a brand new quicken file, and attempted to add a USAA Credit Card account. The behavior and error messages were identical. As far as I can tell, when you select creating a new credit card account with the "USAA Credit Card" option, it defaults to "Quicken Connect", rather than "Direct Connect." There is no way to change this during the setup, because as shown in the attached screenshot, all the other options are gray'd out.

Any suggestions?