EWC+ issues

Options
SierraMyk
SierraMyk Member
Are you ever going to fix your software so that this "new" connection process works? Every single account that I get notified about moving to EWC+ fails to work after I move to the new connection.

I have three accounts with this and I have gone through the authorization steps probably a hundred times. Every time, it says the connection is successful. Every time, transactions then no longer download. I do the update, says it's successful, but NO transactions. For months now.

If I wanted to have to enter everything manually, I'd stick with a paper register.

Comments

• SierraMyk
    SierraMyk Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Good luck. It probably still won't work. I've switched two PayPal accounts and two Chase accounts to this supposed "Express Web Connect" and have yet to have any transactions download. Since June for PayPal and just last month for Chase. [Removed - Rant]
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SierraMyk said:
    Are you ever going to fix your software so that this "new" connection process works? Every single account that I get notified about moving to EWC+ fails to work after I move to the new connection.

I have three accounts with this and I have gone through the authorization steps probably a hundred times. Every time, it says the connection is successful. Every time, transactions then no longer download. I do the update, says it's successful, but NO transactions. For months now.

If I wanted to have to enter everything manually, I'd stick with a paper register.
    Hello @SierraMyk,     

I do apologize about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for talking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, what financial institution(s) is associated with these accounts? Also, were you prompted to reauthorize any of these accounts, in addition to making other changes? 

I look forward to your answers, and hope to provide additional support, once we know more about the situation.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • SierraMyk
    SierraMyk Member
    Options
    Yes. I have reauthorized the accounts. Dozens of times, as I mentioned. The prompts I get say the authorization works, but NOTHING using EWC+ works. The Chase accounts are credit cards and the Paypal is banking, I suppose.
  • SierraMyk
    SierraMyk Member
    Options
    Two Chase credit card accounts and a PayPal account. Yes, I was prompted to reauthorize. And yes, I have reauthorized. Time after time after time, for the past few months.
  • SierraMyk
    SierraMyk Member
    Options
    Example - this is what I have just done (again) with Chase. Click one step update. It completes and tells me updates are done. Look at Chase account and find out that Chase still isn't downloading any transactions. Look at account details and see that it says "set up for transaction download" and connection method is Express Web Connect +. Try again with Chase account by clicking Update Now. Get the window with update progress which says processing, then gives me a green check mark saying one step update complete. No transactions downloaded. Go back to account details, online services tab, and hit reset account. Get window saying Chase needs to reauthorize your accounts and I need to use the bank hosted form. Click sign in and get a new window to sign in to Chase. Sign in and get the disclaimer from Chase about sharing my info with Quicken. Click next and get the window about what Quicken wants to know. Click next and see accounts and make sure they are checked. Click Connect my Accounts. Get the window saying Your accounts have been authorized successfully! You will now be redirected back to Quicken. If you are not redirected in a few seconds, you can close this window and return to Quicken. Go back to Quicken and see the window to activate one step update. One Chase account is locked to "don't add to Quicken", the other says "link to existing account", which I do. Click next, and get the window saying Account Added, and a green checkmark on the one account saying downloaded transactions from the last 1000 days. Look at account and see that yet again, no transactions have been downloaded.

Repeat two or three times a week with no resolution.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @SierraMyk,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.