Auto Enters do not show dates/amount

Options
I'm not sure if everyone has this issue, but all my auto enters in Bills do not show any dates nor amounts. Meaning, the "last payment" doesn't show the date and amount, and they just go away awaiting for the next bill. One of the bills setup on auto enter didn't even record in the register. It just disappeared and now it's awaiting new bill.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please do me a favor and go into Tools / Manage Bill and Income Reminders. Select the All Bills & Deposits tab. Sort the view by Due Date (by clicking on the column header).

Now please capture an image of this view showing some of these Auto enter / Done / 0.00 reminders, payee name field blacked out to protect your privacy and attach the image here.
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

Having done the above, try to delete any bad reminders: Click one of them to highlight it. Click on "Delete" in the Menu bar.
    If this comes back with an error, try if one of these combinations works:
    • Press Shift, click Delete
    • Press Ctrl, click Delete
    • Press Shift and Ctrl, click Delete
    If you can delete one of them, repeat for all other bad reminders.
  • Robert Armani
    Robert Armani Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks UKR for the post. However, some of my bills are not linked to any reminders. Therefore, they don't show in the "Manage Bills...." area. The reason for that is [some of the bills] when they are linked the bills stop downloading. The online billing never worked perfectly. For some FI it works fine and for some others it doesn't. 

I just wanted to know why the amounts and payment dates don't show in the "Last Payment" column whether they are linked to reminders or not?
This discussion has been closed.