BECU Error OL-238-A

Options
Tedd B.
Tedd B. Member
Today is October 2, 2022 and it's been 2 weeks that I can't use BECU. Does anyone have the same error OL-238-A?

I followed the Quicken support instruction and no luck.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Tedd B.,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are receiving this issue with your BECU account(s). 

I have located a support article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with an OL-238 error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Tedd B.
    Tedd B. Member
    Options
    It doesn't work. I tried "Automatic entry is off" and deactivate.

What other steps should I try?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tedd B. said:
    It doesn't work. I tried "Automatic entry is off" and deactivate.

What other steps should I try?
    Hello "Tedd B.",   

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for continuing to work with us on this issue.

If the problem remains after the earlier troubleshooting recommendations were attempted, it will be necessary to speak with Quicken Support by making use of the link provided here. They will need to document and diagnose this issue in greater detail with the tools and resources available to them.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.