Chase bank conversion to express web connection method.

Options
Since doing this conversion I am experiencing duplicate transactions and missing transactions that have previously downloaded. are any others experiencing this?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Franktop said:
    Since doing this conversion I am experiencing duplicate transactions and missing transactions that have previously downloaded. are any others experiencing this?
    Hello @Franktop

I am sorry about this issue with duplicate transactions, and for these problems with missing transactions, as well. Thank you for asking about this issue here on the Quicken Community. 

First, have you already taken the steps listed in the Support Article - linked here - in order to Reauthorize your accounts? What do you see in the Downloaded ID column of your account register in the rows associated with the duplicate transactions? Lastly, are you missing transactions in any non-Chase accounts?

I look forward to hearing more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Franktop
    Franktop Member
    Options
    I have taken the steps in the support article and everything was fine at first. Since paying some bills and manually entering them in quicken then the problems arose. Chase is my only bank. After getting these bills downloaded and I match them all is ok, but then the next day the same transactions don't come across as downloaded but just either duplicate or get dropped off.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Franktop

Thank you for providing more information. 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.