Bank Checking and Savings Account

Options
THenderson
THenderson Member ✭✭
Neither my checking or savings account will download transactions into Quicken. This has been going on way too long. I have to manually put in my transactions.

Comments

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What version of Quicken?  Do you have a current subscription?  What bank?

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• THenderson
    THenderson Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I have a current subscription and I just uploaded the most recent update today. Phoenixville Federal Bank and Trust
    How can I tell which version I have?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @THenderson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
    How can I tell which version I have?
    You can check your version by navigating to Help > About Quicken in your Quicken program.

Also, aside from being unable to update your accounts, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• THenderson
    THenderson Member ✭✭
    Options
    Not for those accounts. I have received them for Discover though.
  • JWPOH61
    JWPOH61 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    I've been having an issue with downloading transactions as well the last week or so. I was having to go to : Tools , then One Step Update, that would update my transactions, but that's not the way it used to work. After looking around on my register when I clicked on the Download Transactions button, then go all the way to the right, there are 3 icons there, the middle one is the Update Transactions icon, someone has changed this because it never used to be that way. After finding that you ( I ) didn't have to go to the tools icon up top. Give that a try and good luck !!
  • THenderson
    THenderson Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @"Quicken Anja" said:
    > Hello @THenderson,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
    > You can check your version by navigating to Help > About Quicken in your Quicken program.
    >
    > Also, aside from being unable to update your accounts, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect?
    >
    > Thank you!

It says Quicken Deluxe R44.23
  • THenderson
    THenderson Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Deluxe R44.23
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @THenderson

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

This discussion has been closed.